Personal Data Policy
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing purpose is the management of EVALANDGO online survey service.
This allows Eval&GO:
- to provide a secured access to EVALANDGO online platform
- on a larger extent, to perform the contract to provide EVALANDGO online survey services,
- to inform customers about news regarding EVALANDGO online survey services
- to provide more paid options on EVALANDGO online survey services,
- to transmit invoices for EVALANDGO online survey services.
- to prevent and detect the fraudulent any possible use of EVALANDGO online survey services,
- to observe and analyse the use of EVALANDGO online survey services in order to implement corrections and improvement,
- to improve EVALANDGO online survey services
According to its nature, the legal basis for personal data processing may vary. Some data are collected on a contractual legal basis, whereas others are collected to meet the legal security requirement. Finally, some are collected just because you gave us your consent.
Type of data processing: collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction
Types of Data processed:
- Identification data of the user, the customer or his representative natural person;
- Business information;
- EVALANDGO service login information: we collect the login information on the EVALANDGO online survey platform, the information about the use you make of this online service, including details about the browser used, dates and times, frequency of connection, the pages of the EVALANDGO platform checked, the connection IP
- Information about the hardware used: we collect information about the computer or mobile device, which is used to login to the EVALANDGO platform. This information includes the hardware model, the operating system, the unique hardware ID number, and the mobile network information being used.
- Geolocation information: your geographical location may be collected if consented.
- Information collected through Cookies and other tracking tools. To learn more, click on the following link "personal data and cookies"
Other information: on the basis of your content, we may collect other information stored the hardware of your computer, such as images and contact files, or other information related to the design or organisation of online surveys.
This information is collected for:
- users of the free EVALANDGO online survey services,
- clients of the online EVALANDGO online survey services,
Mandatory nature of data collection
Data collection is mandatory if necessary to execute of EVALANDGO online survey services. The collection is optional if it involves the consent of the client or the user.
Automated individual decision-making
The treatment provides automated individual decision-making such as sending email.
The data processing concerns the natural and legal persons using the EVALANDGO online survey services, as well as their natural representative person.
Categories of recipients
- EVALANDGO authorised employees and corporate officers;
- EVALANDGO service providers in order to reply to requests for services or information about services.
No data transfers outside EU
No transfer of data outside the European Union is performed.
DURATION OF DATA CONSERVATION
Data are kept for the whole duration of the contract between EVALANDGO online survey service and the customer or the user, and also for a period of 3 years since the end of the contract mentioned above.
Evalandgo constantly protects your data..
Evalandgo applies all the security measures necessary to protect your data against unauthorised access, modification, disclosure or destruction. These measures include:
- A secure access to the EVALANDGO online questionnaire platform through a user account with password.
- Ciphering of your data to ensure confidentiality while transfers are made.
- Limiting the collection of data only to the most necessary.
- Not using the data for purposes that do not concern the reason of the collection.
- Keeping personal data for a set amount of time.
- Not transferring this data to third parties, other that EVALANDGO service providers involved in the execution of the contract of EVALANDGO online questionnaires.
- Use of digital data hosting providers having made commitments to comply with Personal Data Protection Regulation, including as follows:
→Physical security measures to prevent access to the infrastructure on which EVALANDGO data are stored by unauthorised persons
→Security staff responsible for ensuring the physical security of the data hosting structure, 24/24 hours, 7/7 days
→A system managing authorisations to limit access to data only to those who need to be in contact with data, only because of their professional duties.
→A system of physical and/or logical isolation (per service) of customers.
→Strong authentication processes for users and administrators through a password management policy and, in some cases, a double-authentication measure.
→Processes and devices to keep a trace of actions carried out on the information system in order to report, as established by the regulations, the event of an incident affecting the customer's data
As a subcontractor, the hosting provider of EVALANDGO has also made these commitments:
- processing personal data exclusively for the required service (no other use is possible).
- Not transferring EVALANDGO data outside the EU zone or outside the countries recognised by the European Commission as having a sufficient level of protection.
- Informing the responsible about any recourse to subcontractors who may need personal data processing.
- implementing high security standards in order to provide an appropriate security level for these services.
- Informing the responsible for Data Processing in case of data breaching.
- ensuring the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resiliency of Treatment systems and services,
- ensuring the means to restore the availability of data and access to them quickly in case of physical or technical accident,
- applying a procedure to test, analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of technical and physical organisational measures properly for security of the treatment
Access to personal information is strictly reserved to the employees, corporate officers and subcontractors of EVALANDGO that need to access on behalf of EVALANDGO. Every access will be made following this obligation and may be subject to disciplinary sanctions, up to and including the endi of employment or the service contract in case of breach of these obligations.
RIGHTS ON THE DATA REGARDING YOU
You can access and obtain copies of data concerning you, oppose the processing of these data, ask for rectifying or have them erased. You also have the right to restrict the processing of your data.
Getting to know your rights on informatics and liberty
Exercising the rights
The Responsible for Data Protection is the person to contact for any request about exercising your rights for processing.
Contact the Responsible via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Responsible via postal mail:
Le responsable à la protection des données
Business Plaza Bâtiment 3,
159 rue de Thor 34000 Montpellier
Submit a complaint to the CNIL (national commission on informatics and liberty)
If you feel, after contacting us, that your rights for data processing have not been respected, you can submit a complaint to the CNIL (national commission on informatics and liberty).