The "Group" feature (available with a PRO+ account) allows you to make advanced analysis with a group of similar questions. You can use that feature and generate tables and graphs that are based on those groups in your report.
Note : The types of questions of one group must be similar for the analysis to be coherent. As an example, you can group scales, emoticons, numbers, and more!
One question can be part of only one group.
In order to use that feature, go to the "Edit" unit of your and in the "Group" tab.
Adding a question in your group :
- Click on the green "Group" button on the right of your question.
- If you don't already have a group, name yours in the "Add a new group " field.
- If you already have a created groups, click on the blue "Setup" button and select the group for which you wish to add your question with the drop-down menu.
- Click on "OK". The blue "Setup" button will appear on the right of your question.
Analyzing your groups of questions :
- From the "Results & data" unit, click on the name of the report you wish to edit.
- Click on "Add a table" or "Add a graph".
- In the "Question" category on the left, click on "Groups", then on the group(s) to analyze.
- In the "Type of analysis" category, select the analysis you want to use.
- Click on "Create".