You have the possibility to ask your respondents to upload a file in your questionnaire. Click HERE to see how to do that.
Then, you have two ways to download the files uploaded by your respondents:
1- From your reports
- Click on the automatic report in the "Results" unit.
- Go to the report page related to the download question.
- You will see all the documents uploaded in your table.
- Click on the name of the document to download it on your computer.
You can also create your own table:
- Click on "Add a table"
- In the "Question" box, select the question(s) of your choice related to the download
- In the "Type of analysis" box, select "Text"
- Click on "Create"
2- From the Individual Data
- In the "Results" unit of your questionnaire, click on the "Individual Data" tab.
- Click on the icon of the eye located in the "Options" column to open the answers of the respondent you want to dowload the file from.
- Go to the question related to the download and click on the name of the document to download the file on your computer.
Note : The files uploaded by your respondents are not displayed in the CSV export of your individual data.
These files can only be retrieved by the user of the Eval&GO account, when they are connected to the application.