You can view any one of your Eval&GO reports individually, for each of your respondents.
For instance, for a quiz or a personality test, this feature will allow you to quickly access to the analysis of responses given by one respondent.
In order to ensure this, you are first required to create a dynamic filter in your report:
- Go to « Results & data » once you are in your survey, choose the “Report” tab
- Click on the name of the report concerned in order to edit it
- On the left, under « Apply filter », click on « All » then on « Manage population filters » and finally click on Add a filter "
- Tick the box "Dynamic filter" and “Save”
Your dynamic filter is created!
You can now view the online report of your respondent. To do so :
- Go to « Results & data » once you are in your survey, choose the Individual Data” tab
- For each line (respondent), click on the « report » icon (showing a graph) in the « Options » column
- A pop-up will appear and you will see a list of all reports that include a dynamic filter
- Click on the name of the report concerned to view it online. This report will show you only the responses of your respondent.
Note : You can also export this report in pdf format.