To do this :
- Click on the title of the report you want to export and then on “export”.
- Select your format as PDF, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
Note : Powerpoint only displays your report charts/graphs and Excel displays the tables.
- A pop-up window will notify you that your document is being loaded. This may take a few minutes.
- You can click on "Refresh", or simply wait for the alert message informing you that the export is ready. It will appear in the “export” page.
- Click on your report title to download it to your computer.
To export your Individual data :
- Move the mouse over the title of the relevant questionnaire
- Click on "Results and data", then "Individual Data"
- Click on “CSV”
You will have a .csv file that can be opened with softwares like Excel.