Cross tabulation should be used to cross-reference a question-answer with another question-answer.Cross tabulations are used to ask two or more questions and to analyze the correlation between subjects.
In your Eval&GO account, you can easily create a cross-tab analysis:
To do this :
- Go to "Results & Data"
- Click on "Add a table" or "Add a graph"
- Then enter your graph or table name.
- Go to “Type of analysis” and select "Cross tabulation"
- On “Question” and select your first question to analyse
- Choose type analysis type you want to use.
- Then click on "Create"
Tip: Eval&GO allows you to create multi-layered cross-sectional reports, allowing you to quickly create in-depth reports.
You cross tabulation is ready !