When you import a contact list in Eval&Go, it is possible to meet that message : “Your file doesn’t meet our requirements”.
In that case, we invite you to check that your file respects all of the conditions mentioned below :
- Your file has to be registered at the CSV format (semicolon or comma), and not at the Excel format (.xlsx).
- The first column of your file must contain the email addresses of your contacts.
- If your file has a header line (title of the columns), you have to be assured that you checked the box “my file has a header line”, before uploading the file.
- No cell “email address” can be empty).
- Only one email address is allowed per cell.
- No special character is allowed on the cells of the table.
- No space in the “email address” cells is allowed neither (whether it be before or after the address)
- No newline can be done inside of the table cells
- Yours email address have to be in the good format (email@example.com)
- The cells in the header of your CSV file don’t have to contain points or special characters.
Tip: If you meet some problems when you upload the file, open your CSV file in a text editor like Notepad++, or notepad to research eventuals spaces not adapted and other similar errors.