An "Opt-In" contact is a contact that meet the following conditions:
- He or she has explicitly given its consent in the past 12 months to receive surveys by email
- His or her email address hasn’t been retrieved by third-parties
- His or her email address hasn’t been bought or rented
Whenever your contacts’ « opt-in » validation date will be exceeded, a message will be displayed in the “status” column and will be show “validation opt-in date exceeded”.
This message means that your contacts have been imported into your Eval&GO account 12 months ago.
In accordance with GDPR, it is very important to ask again your recipients’ consent in order to continue sending them surveys by email.
Once you have gathered their consent, you can update your contacts using of the following methods :
- Modifiy each contact thanks to the edit pen on the right side of the line and tick the box « I certify that the imported contacts are “Opt-in”».
- Re-import your contact lists using a CSV file, not forgetting to tick the box « I certify that the imported contacts are “Opt-in”». Contacts that already exist in the database will not be imported but they will be updated. The validation "Opt-in" date will also be updated.