Go to my “My Surveys or "List of My Team Surveys” and choose the survey you wish to publish. Click on “Publish” to display the publishing options.
You can publish your survey:
- using the survey link,
- our internal emailing system,
- QR code
- embedding it online (on a site, Facebook, Twitter...).
Choose the method that best suits your needs.
How to publish your survey using the survey link :
- Go to “Publish”,
- Click on “Survey Link tab”
- Copy the link that appears and paste it where you want.
- Respondents will be able to click on this link to complete your survey.
Note: DO NOT use the survey link to track credentials. Data collected using the survey link are anonymous.
How to publish your survey using our internal emailing system :
- Go to “Publish menu”and Click on “ E-mail”.
- You can send an email to an individual or to a group of contacts to publish your survey.
- Click on the “chosen option”
- Tick the “corresponding boxes” of your contact or groups and confirm.
- Add the text that will be included in your invitation email.
- You can also change the Survey Subject field and the name that appears in the "From" field that your email recipients will see in their mailbox.
It is important not to change merge tags such as [$-link-$] or [$-url-$] as this will prevent you from collecting certain personal data.
How to publish your survey using the QR code
- Go to “Publish”
- Click on “QR code”.
- Click on the QR code that appears and then download it as a PNG file.
The QR codes will collect anonymous data including the survey link.
How to Embed your survey online :
- Click on tab “embed”.
Simply copy and paste the code displayed on the web page.