The PRO+ and PRO+ team accounts allow you to create a multilingual survey.
Here is how to:
- Go to “My Surveys”, click and select your survey.
- Go to “Edit”, click on “Advanced”, then '”Multilingual”.
- Check in the right column, add a target language by clicking on the green “+” button.
- Give your language a name such as “Portuguese” and click “add”.
- Enter the translated text by clicking on the words and sentences then click “OK”.
- When translated, texts turn green.
The translation includes the elements of the Eval&GO interface such as buttons, etc.
A progress bar at the top of the page indicates what remains to be done.
Once the translation is complete, you can repeat the translation process with your next language