You have a variety of options to customize as many aspects of the survey design:
To do this:
Click on ‘Design'.
In "Themes Library," you have a variety of predefined themes, which you can fully customize.
To explore the themes :
Use a scroll bar and click "apply" on the one you want to use.
To preview, click on « View » at the top right of the page.
You can also modify one of our themes or create your own themes, and save them in your library for future use...
To do this:
- Choose one of the themes of the library and click on the blue pen to modify it or click on “Custom themes” to create your own theme.
- First of all, enter your own theme name.
- Eval&GO offers you a variety of variables to customize your own themes.
- Change any element in simple 4 steps.
- First, select a layout.
- Then, choose a background (color or image clicking on "Browse").
- Thirdly, customize the buttons (navigation and responses buttons) and the items (progress bar, questions number).
- Finally, you can change the title and the text (style, color and size).
- To save your changes, click on “Confirm”.
- Once your customized theme has been saved to your library, you can find it in the “Custom themes” tab.