You can easily create quizzes with Eval&GO!
Here is how:
Create a new survey
- Click on « + New survey»
- Name your survey
1st Step: Create and personalize your survey
The unit “Design” allows you to add questions, pages et to set your settings.
PAGES AND QUESTIONS
- Create a question
1. Click on “New Question”
2. Choose the type of question that you want to use
The ideal types of question to create a survey are:
Single choice: One answer only is possible
Multiple choice: Multiple answers are possible
Form: Allows you to ask for information concerning your respondent (name, surname, email, phone number, numbers, text)
3. Name the question and write down the answers.
You can personalise the texts, add images, URL links, etc.
4. Move your answers thanks to the arrows to the left of each choice (drag and drop)
5. The button “New Choice” allows you to add additionals answers
2nd Step Quiz Options
The switch button “Quiz Options” allows you to display specific options for the creation of a quiz.
1. Tick the right answer(s) by clicking on the switch button on the right of your choice(s).
2. Indicate the number of points you want to attribute to the question (in case of right answer(s)).
3. Set the correction of the question.
You can display the correction of your questions as your participants answer and/or at the end of the survey.
1st OPTION: Displaying the correction as your participants answer the quiz.
- Activate the option “Display the corrections after validating the Question (right/wrong answer)”
That option allows you to display the correction as your participants answer to the questions. The right and wrong answers will be highlighted and your respondents will read eihter “Good answer” or “Wrong answer”.
Note: If you have different questions on one page, the corrections will be displayed once the respondents will have answered to all the questions and validated the page.
- You can also activate the option “Add a customized text after correction display”
It allows you to set and display a personalised message that will appear below the correction (“Right answer” or “Wrong answer”).
This text gives you the opportunity to give precisions or explanations for each question. You can personalise the text by modifying the font and by adding images.
2nd OPTION: Displaying the correction at the end of the quiz only
- Untick the option “Display the corrections after validating the Question (right/wrong answer)”
- In the “Closing page”, activate the option “Display the Corrections”
- If you want custom correction texts to appear on the closing page only, you will need to enable the “Add a customized text after correction display” for each question.
- Question form
The question form allows you to collect information concerning your respondant: first name, last name, email, phone number, text, number.
1. Choose the type of information you want to collect using the drop-down menu
2. Write the title of this information (text that will appear just before the box to insert the answer).
You can write for example: your naime, age, name of society,…
3. Tick the option “Link to the Respondent” on the right if you want this information to allow you identify your respondent in the results.
Only the information concerning the first name, last name and email can be associated with your respondents.
4. Click on “New Field” to add a new one to collect a new information;
If you collect personal information via the questionnaire, tick the “I am Collecting Personal Data” option.
This will allow you to fill in the form concerning the processing of the personnal data collected via the Eval&GO questionnaires. Those information will be available for your respondents once they will be aswering that question. In addition, you will be conform to GDPR.
You can modify this form at any moment by cliking on the “Personal Data Protection” tab from the “Edit” mode.
3rd Option: Set the quiz options on the ending page
1. Display the respondent’s score in points
You can display the score obtained by your respondent out of 10, 20 or the total score that you have setted.
2. Display the respondent’s score in percentage
This percentage is calculated based on the maximum score it is possible to obtain.
3. Adding a personalised message depending on the respondent’s score
You can set personalised messages based on the score obtained by the respondent: a type of profile, advices, or simply “CONGRATULATIONS”.
> Click on the blue “Edit” button to set your messages
> Click on “Add”
> Indicate the score range (in points) in which your respondent must be in order to view your personalized message (for example between 0 and 5)
> Write your message in the box
> Click on “Add” to set a new personalised message.
4. Display the correction of the questions
This button allows you to display the corrections (“good answer” and “wrong answer”, as well as your possible correction comments).
ADDING A TIMER
It is possible to set a time limit to answer to the quiz by adding a timer (PRO+ feature).
1. Click on the “timer” tab
2. Set a timer for the entire questionnaire or for each page, individually.
The time must be indicated in seconds.
Your respondents will see the timer displayed on the top of the page.
At the end of the time limit, they will no longer be able to answer the questions on the current page (in the case of a page timer) or all the following questions (in the case of a global timer).
Note: you can also view the response time of each responsdent from the “Results” unit, “Results per Respondent” tab.