Asking the Right Questions – Don’t confuse & lose your respondents – Part 1 One of the most difficult aspects of creating a survey is determining the questions and their exact wording. Even slight variations
Eval&GO offers a free full-option student account!
The student account is much more than a free trial. This account offers the same functionality of a full-option Pro account (priced at $35/month), except a limitation on number of responses and mails. For the rest, it’s the same… BUT FREE!
With a student account you have:
- Like us on Facebook and unlock 1500 answers! (To be used at anytime throughout your subscription period – That’s much better than the 50 answers/month you get by default!)
- 150 mails/month
- Access to the full-features of the Pro account
(Including triple cross-tabulation, heatmaps, trend analysis…)
- Valid for one year. After this time the account and its data will be deleted.
To see all the features of a Pro account click here.
Questionnaires sent from a student account will have an informative message of “Free student account” at the bottom of the page. This message cannot be removed.
How to get a free student account:
- You must be a student!
- You must be currently studying at a university, school or college.
- You agree the account is exclusively for non-commercial use (exclusively for academic research and thesis projects).
- Accept the terms and conditions of the usage of a student account (see here).
Your account is susceptible to closure without warning and without prior information if it is proven that you have not respected the terms and conditions.